The following data privacy provisions govern the use of the services and features offerd by cinemander.com, Martin Schulte, Helenenwallstrasse 32, D-50679 Köln (following named 'cinemander'):
1. cinemander respects the privacy of users and has made the protection of user privacy on its website the priority. This means that we are countinually commited to treat any personal information submitted to us by users with greatest care. This especially holds true in any collaboration with third parties and partner organizations. cinemander dows not, however, assume liability for third parties unless otherwise individually and specifically declared.
2. cinemander collects, stores and processes personal information exclusively in accordance with currently valid legal regulations and to fulfill the contractual relationship between cinemander and the user, for example, when it is necessary and relevant to provide the services and features requested by the user. Personal information is all data the user submits to and over the website cinemander.com especially in the process of registration.
3. In addition we may use what is known as 'cookies (small data packages that transmit system configuration data, such as screen resolution and IP-address) to improve the service and products we offer. It is however possible to disable cookie storage by changing the browser settings (further details can be found in your browser's usermanual). In this case not all features of cinemander.com might work propperly.
4. The user understands that his or her personal information may be transferred to third parties if this information is relevant and necessary to fulfill the contractual agreement between cinemander and the user, and ro provide and optimize the features and functionality of requested services. Any further usage that goes beyond the before mentioned, in perticular transferring or selling such data to third parties by cinemander is prohibited, unless the user has explicitly consensed to such use.
5. Your data is stored in secured databases. Only a few people administering the website have access to those databases.
6. Furthermore cinemander is authorized to send users occasionall advertisin advertising by eMail or postage mail unless requested otherwise. This invludes the mailing of a regularly published newsletter.
7. Any user can disallow the use of his personal information for advertising purposes without stating grounds by sending an eMail to email@example.com.
8. Furthermore, you can prohibit the storage and use of collected and saved data at any time and without stating grounds. In this case, or if you have questions, concerns or other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Implementation of this may, however, prevent cinemander from fulfilling its contractual obligations. Should this be the case, the contractual agreement between cinemander and the user schall be terminated. cinemander cannot be held liable in such instance for claims of damages or data compensation.
Köln, den 15.07.2010